Helicon Remote is a utility for tethered shooting compatible with all recent Nikon and Canon DSLRs.
- Automated focus bracketing
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D800D600D4 and newer)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- BurstContinuous shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (grayRGB)
Please see more information at heliconsoft.comheliconremote.html about desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (OTG USB adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket)
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hubdock station, htc devices don't seem to have USB host at all.
Canon: 6D, 5D Mk III, 1D X, 7D, 5D Mk II, 1D Mk IV, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 60D, 50D, 40D, 650DRebel T4iKiss X6, 600DRebel T3iKiss X5, 1100DRebel T3, 1000DRebel XS, 550DRebel T2iKiss X4, 500DRebel T1iKiss X3, 450DRebel XSiKiss X2
Nikon: D600, D800D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300D300s, D90 (D3000, D3100 and D3200 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 D7000 D800 D4, Canon 1d Mk IV 5D Mk II 5D Mk III 7D 60D 500D 550D 600D 1100D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from heliconsoft.com or via menu\Purchase button from within Helicon Remote.
Helicon Remote appcom.HeliconSoft.HeliconRemote2?from=spi-desc